Severnaya (Northern) 38%
Tayezhnaya (Taiga) 38%
History of “Medvezhiy Ulov” (Bear's Catch) vodka
- The Russian bear is personification of Russia, a symbol of strength and courage!
- The bear is the King of the forest! It a clever animal, which has no equal by strength in northern latitudes.
- The bear was respected by ancient Ruthenians, making totems in the form of a bear with the belief that such an amulet will necessarily protect against enemies and give strength in ф battle.
- Medvezhiy Ulov is the best catch that a Bear can catch in the North, in Taiga Forest!
Recipe of “Medvezhiy Ulov” vodka
- Water from proprietary Artesian well (depth 600 m) - natural ecological springs
- “Lux” alcohol (blend of grain crops)
- “Medvezhiy Ulov” vodka is original in its recipe with additions:
- “Medvezhiy Ulov Severnaya” vodka - natural floral honey, infusion of cowberry
- “Medvezhiy Ulov Tayezhnaya” vodka - natural floral honey, infusions of Siberian pine nuts and juniper berries.
Liters In a pack
0.5 20 bottles
0.25 30 bottles